More strawberries! / Więcej truskawek!

This time I have to start with text. Mostly because I was awarded by a fellow blogger Joanna. You know that I'm not for all the awards' game but anyway I feel honoured. It is a real joy to see that you, all of my readers and followers, like what I share here. Big thanks for your presence, for your comments and for all the courage I've got from you. Joanna, thank you very much, from the bottom of my heart!
Tym razem muszę zacząć od tekstu. Przede wszystkim dlatego, że zostałam nagrodzona przez przemiłą blogerkę, Joannę. Wiecie, że nie nadaję się do tej całej nagrodowej zabawy, ale nie zmienia to faktu, że czuję się zaszczycona. To dla mnie naprawdę wielka radość, kiedy widzę, że Wy, moi Drodzy Czytelnicy i Obserwatorzy lubicie to, czym się tutaj dzielę. Bardzo dziękuję, za Waszą stałą obecność, komentarze i odwagę, jaką z nich czerpię. Joanno, z głębi serca dziękuję!
And now back for my summer table :)
A teraz wracamy do mojego letniego stołu :)
Well, maybe it's not totally what I wanted but I think it is the closest to what I wanted. And the cut outs from this table gave me an idea for some more strawberries :)
To jeszcze nie jest do końca to, co chciałam, ale na pewno jest najbliżej. A kółeczka wycięte ze stołu dały impuls do następnych truskawek :)
I like it when an idea developes on its own. The only thing I had to do was to sew. All the elements "knew" where's their place:
Bardzo lubię, kiedy jakiś pomysł rozwija się sam. Jedyne co musiałam robić to szyć. Wszystkie elementy "wiedziały" gdzie ich miejsce:
So now I have a small (31 x 38 cms) wallhanging with strawberries. Phi, that was easy :)
No to mam małą (31 x 38 cm) makatkę z truskawkami. Phi, to było łatwe :)
Another close up:
Jeszcze jedno zbliżenie:
It turns out that now I see strawberries everywhere. Even in my "favorites" on etsy :)
Okazuje się, że teraz truskawki widzę wszędzie. Nawet wśród moich "ulubionych" na etsy :)
These are by drenculture - Rigel Stuhmiller. And there's much more of yummy stuff on Rigel's site :)
Te są od drenculture - Rigela Stuhmiller. A jeszcze więcej apetycznych rzeczy ma Rigel na swojej stronie :)
And here is strawberry tea by KSGtextileart.
A tu truskawkowa herbatka KSGtextileart.
And this is my very own kitchy kettle. Of course I was 100% sure that it has strawberries too. Well, not really... But wait, raspberries sound good to me too :)
A to mój osobisty kiczowaty czajnik. Byłam w 100% pewna, że z truskawkami. No cóż, nie do końca... Ale chwileczkę, maliny też są w porządku :)



Comments

barbaratoja said…
Misa, chyba jednak donica z truskawkami jest cuudna!
potterjotter said…
Your summer table makes me feel hungry! Go on ... do raspberries now! Its all beautiful.
Kangala said…
Your fruits look so delicious...yummy:)

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Old Garden collection / Ogrodowa kolekcja