A view from my desk / Widok z biurka

This is one of my first hens. The one with the lacking hanger. She stayed with me and now we work together on computer. Of course it happened by accident that I couldn't find a better place for drying ruccola seeds than my desk but the hen seems to like it very much :)
I keep playing with hens and here is my latest model:
To jedna z moich pierwszych kur. Ta bez wieszaczka. Została ze mną i teraz razem pracujemy na komputerze. Oczywiście to całkowity przypadek, że nie znalazłam lepszego miejsca do suszenia nasion rukoli niz moje biurko, ale kurce się spodobało :)
Cały czas robię kury, a najnowszy model wygląda tak:
As for the summer table it is going very well.
A letni stół jakoś idzie.
I told you that I prepared two of them It happens many times that, while working on something, I have a strong feeling that I could do it better - in terms of better ideas. And now I decided to give it a try. Both backgrounds are almost the same and now I will start working on the first of them.
Mówiłam Wam, że przygotowałam sobie dwa takie. Wiele razy zdarza mi się że, pracując nad czymś, czuję, że mogłabym to zrobić lepiej, tzn. mam lepszy pomysł na uzyskanie pożądanego efektu. I teraz postanowiłam spróbować. Obydwa tła są prawie takie same i na pierwszym zacznę zaraz pracować.
And now I want to show you some art from another talented artist. This time it has a special meaning to me, because I was lucky to meet this artist in person and to see her works live. You may also remember this girl because I mentioned her similar times before. Ladies and gentelmen, our very own Polish Japanese lady - Mariola Warszewska, Molly from Moligami.
 A teraz chcę Wam pokazać cudne prace kolejnej utalentowanej artystki. Tym razem ma to dla mnie specjalne znaczenie, ponieważ miałam szczęście poznać Ją osobiście i prace widziałam na własne oczy. Zresztą Wy też możecie Ją pamiętać, ponieważ już wcześniej o Niej wspominałam. Panie i Panowie, oto nasza polska Japonka - Mariola Warszewska, Molly z Moligami.
Of course you can't really see on the screen how intricate her paper cuts are. Those, who know the delicacy of Japanese paper, may try to imagine what skills are needed to make such a beauty. And now Molly started also sewing and I have to tell you that she is pretty good in this too :) Go, visit her blog and droll over her talents :)
Oczywiście  w żaden sposób nie możecie zobaczyć jak misterne są te japońskie wycinanki. Ci, którzy znają delikatność japońskiego papieru, mogą próbować sobie wyobrazić jakich umiejętności wymaga tworzenie takich piękności. A ostatnio Molly zaczęła też szyć, i muszę powiedzieć, że świetnie Jej idzie :) Odwiedźcie Jej blog i pozachwycajcie Jej talentami :)

Comments

potterjotter said…
The Japanese lady is wonderful - lovely reds and greens - another very talented person! The summer table is intriguing - what will we seen next?

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen