Beyond the kitchen / Poza kuchnią

This bathroom was a nice commission I was working on some weeks ago. My customer wanted an old fashioned bathroom. There are plenty of elements I worked for the first time in my life - like this antique bath
Tę łazienkę szyłam na zamówienie pare tygodni temu. Klientka chciała łazienkę w starym stylu. Jest tu wiele elementów, które szyłam po raz pierwszy w życiu, jak np. ta staromodna wanna
with vintage tap or the different bathroom utensils:
z vintage'owym kranem czy różne przybory toaletowe:
But my favorite was this bottle:
Ale moja ulubiona jest ta butla:
I liked it so much that I couldn't stop thinking about it. And finaly the new idea was born - Black Perfume :)
Tak mi się spodobała, że nie mogłam przestać o niej myśleć. No i w końcu coś wymyśliłam - Czarne Perfumy :)
But I'm afraid I'm not done yet with perfumes...
I wiem, że to jeszcze nie koniec perfumowanych pomysłów...
And if you wonder what do I have in my bathroom - you're more than welcome to see:
A jeśli ciekawi Was co mam w swojej łazience - to bardzo proszę, zobaczcie:
It's funny, because it was perfect for my previous bathroom. And the bathroom at my current home is totally different, but this artwork still suits perfectly :)
Najdziwniejsze jest to, że ta praca pasowała idealnie do naszej poprzedniej łazienki. Po przeprowadzce łazienkę mamy zupełnie inną, a praca też pasuje do niej idealnie :)

Comments

paristex said…
Love them both, but especially the black perfume!
moje atoto said…
Czarne perfumy piękne!

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen